At Fulmer Insurance, we recognize the importance of protecting your home with dependable homeowners insurance. We are dedicated to helping you each and every step of the way to find you quality home insurance solutions. In order to do so, it is important that we take the time to accurately review your individual insurance needs.
Typical coverage packages for homeowners insurance could include protection for the following:
- The physical structure of your home
- Replacement cost
- Personal possessions
- Additional living expenses (in the event of covered loss or a natural disaster)
- Personal Liability
Additional coverage options may include:
- Valuable Articles/Floater Insurance policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
- Flood Insurance policies
- Earthquake insurance policies
- Umbrella Insurance policies (additional liability)
- Animal Liability (liability issues due to household pets)
We aim to create custom homeowners insurance packages that reflect the distinct needs of you, your family, and your home.
Contact us today to learn more about the home insurance coverage we offer.